Friday, September 15, 2017

How to Become President of the United States





Happy Friday! I hope you are finding history exciting as you read about the Constitution and the establishment of our government. Here is a video to help you understand how we elect our President. It is important to understand how our government works and why our founding fathers established it the way they did. I have spent numerous hours pouring over the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Amendments, and it truly is fascinating. Well, it is to me:) Don't forget to study and memorize the Preamble. It will be on your first test!



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Blog Post

Well this is my last official blog post for this class:( It is a little sad that the year is over. I will miss each one of you so much. I tr...