Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Monkeys With Human Ears!

There are plenty of things to ponder in life. We can think about where we want to be in 10 years, or how we can make a difference in the world, or even silly things like what new movie we want to see, but have you thought about experiments on monkeys that give them a few human characteristics? 
Should we inject human cells into the brains of monkeys? Is it ethical? This is a question being raised right now by scientists. Where should we draw the line? I loved hearing your thoughts on this today. Here is the article on Fox News if you want to read it:
https://www.foxnews.com/science/chinas-human-like-monkeys-spark-concerns


Today was your final project! I was very impressed! The creativity was amazing. Do you feel relieved having that behind you? 






You all did a great job! I hope you became and "expert" in your topic and had at least a little fun researching it. I had fun looking at what you discovered and created on your boards.

Next week is our LAST class! Let's party! I will have food and games next week to celebrate surviving a year of World History. I loved spending the year with all of you and getting to know your thoughts about history and current events. You all brought a unique perspective on things and a little silliness too. I will miss that! I will also miss the conversations I had with you and getting to know you all personally. I truly like each one of you individually. I really will miss you guys.

Homework:
1. Finish your 15 question test on Units 24-29 for next week. Please email them to me by Friday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Blog Post

Well this is my last official blog post for this class:( It is a little sad that the year is over. I will miss each one of you so much. I tr...